Chipotle Rice Bowl
• By Swagatika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 530 kcal
Ingredients for Chipotle Rice Bowl
- › Chicken breast 100 gm (The dish can be made without chicken as well and tastes equally good.)
- › Rice 30 gm
- › Red kidney beans 15 gm
- › Green capsicum 100 gm
- › Onion 50 gm
- › Tomato 30 gm
- › Corn 30 gm
- › Avocado 50 gm
- › Greek yogurt 30 gm
- › Vegetable oil 6 gm
- › Store bought salsa 30 gm (optional)
1. Boil the kidney beans and set aside.
2. Stir fry capsicum and onion with 3 gm oil, salt and pepper.
3. Stir fry chicken with remaining 3 gm oil, salt and pepper. You can add any other seasoning of you choice as well.
4. Mash avocado, Cut onion into small pieces and steam the corn and set aside.
5. Assembly: Add steamed rice along with all above ingredients, yougurt, and salsa. Mix well. Ta-da Mexican chipotle rice bowl is ready. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!