Chinese meal - Paneer Chilly Gravy and Spring onion fried rice
Posted by : Kruti shah
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:30
- Cuisine : Chinese
How to make Chinese meal - Paneer Chilly Gravy and Spring onion fried rice
1.Boil rice with few drops of long juice
2. Drain water after it's cooked and keep aside
3. take a pan. Let it heat. put 5 ml oil and add green onion white part of onion and chopped ginger after it looks slight pink, add the green part of spring onion and add bit salt. once it looks somewhat cooked mix the Rice to it. Add some pepper powder. Your spring onion rice is ready.
For Paneer Chilly Gravy:
1. Heat a wok/pan. Add 10 ml oil to it.
2. Add garlic, ginger and cook for a min. Add diced onion and capsicum and slit green chilly . let it cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add all green part of spring onion and cook for a minute
4. Add soya sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup. and cook for 30 sec
5. Add paneer cubes
6. Add 2.5 cups water and bring it to a boil. if u want to have dry paneer chilly add less water
7.Take cornflour in a small bowl and add water to it and make a watery paste
8. add this paste to the prepared gravy so it becomes thick.
9. Taste the gravy and if needed add salt
10 Serve hot with prepared rice.
11. These macros serves 2 ppl. Picture is of single serve