Chilli Garlic Vegetable Rice
• By Mitali Chaudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 708 kcal
Ingredients for Chilli Garlic Vegetable Rice
- › Rice - 50 gms
- › Paneer - 100 gms
- › Broccoli - 50 gms
- › Tomato - 50 gms
- › Carrot - 50 gms
- › Capsicum - 50 gms
- › Ghee - 20 gms
- › Garlic - to taste
- › Salt - to taste
- › Red chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
1. Cook white rice as usual in water and place them aside once done. In a pan take ghee and add crushed garlic Then add diced carrot and capsicum Add broccoli and stir for 30 seconds Add tomato and cook for 1minute Add diced paneer and cook for another 3-4minutes for the water to evaporate completely Add salt and red chilli flakes, cook for 1 minute Add the cooked rice and mix well, serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!