Chilled Chia Pudding
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 231 kcal
Ingredients for Chilled Chia Pudding
- › Chilled milk - 200ml
- › Chia seeds - 25 g
- › Stevia - 1 sachet (optional)
1. Stir together your chia seeds, stevia and milk in a mason jar or bowl.
2. Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes.
3. Give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or overnight.
4. Optional: You can add pinch of cinnamon powder for flavour. Sprinkle with grated almonds or raisins if you have in your macros.
5. You can make it in separate glass jars as per macros of a day once a week and refrigerate.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!