• By Anurag Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 556 kcal
Ingredients for Chikpeas Masala
- › Chickpeas/Chole 100 gm
- › Oil 10gm
- › Salt and Spices
- › Onion 200gm
- › Tomato 100gm
- › Ginger Garlic Paste
1. Soak the chickpeas overnight.
2. Take a pressure cooker and cook for 4-5 whistles. Add some salt and raw spices before closing the lid.
3. Take a pan and saute onion and tomato. Also, add some ginger garlic paste.
4. Add salt and Spices and cook till the oil separates.
5. Transfer the contents to the boiled chickpeas in the cooker.
6. Let it cook for 2-3 mins more.
7. Sprinkle some chopped coriander.
8. Your chickpeas masala is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!