• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 238 kcal
Ingredients for Chickpeas chat
- › 40 g Chickpeas
- › 30g potatoes(optional)
- › 100g curd
- › 1small onion (finely chopped)
- › 1green chilly ( finely chopped)
- › Finely chopped coriander leaves
- › Salt to taste
- › 1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder
- › 1/3tsp sugar free powder
- › Pinch of red chilly powder
1. Soak chickpeas overnight.
2. Boil chickpeas and potatoes in pressure pan. Drain the water.
3. Take a bowl add all ingredients and mix them well.
4. Keep it in a refrigerator for 10-15 mins and enjoy 😀
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!