Chickpea flour fritters (aka Besan ke pakode)
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 199 kcal
Ingredients for Chickpea flour fritters (aka Besan ke pakode)
- › Besan/ Chickpea flour: 30g
- › Ghee: 10g
- › Onion: 1 small Mix veg (capsicum, cabbage, spring onions): 40g Everything finely chopped
- › Ginger & green chillies: 1/2 tea spoon
- › Masale: Dhania powder, Garam masala, Amchoor, red chilli powder, haldi (to your preference)
- › Salt to taste
1. Combine all the things together and form a thick batter using water. Like we do for normal bhajias (not a flowing one)
2. Heat and greese Paniyaram pan
3. Add the batter to each compartment and cook on low flame. to desired crispiness.
4. Serve hot with homemade green chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!