Chickpea Coconut milk stew
• By Deepti
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 331 kcal
Ingredients for Chickpea Coconut milk stew
- › 5 ml vegetable oil
- › 45 gms Chickpeas
- › 65 ml Maggi coconut milk
- › 65 gms Brocolli florets
- › 35 gms Capsicum
- › Half onion (30 gms)
- › 3 cloves Garlic
- › 1/2 inch Ginger
- › Crushed dried whole red chillies -2
- › Black pepper -to taste
- › Salt - 1 tsp
- › 1/2 tsp turmeric
1. Boil the chickpeas in salted water till soft, blanch / steam Brocolli. Save the water used for boiling.
2. Oil in the pan, add garlic, ginger, onion-saute till soft. Add chopped capsicum & saute. Add dry crushed red chillies to taste, 1/2 tsp turmeric and black pepper.
3. Add chickpeas and saute for 5-7 minutes. Crush some of the chickpeas with spatula to thicken gravy.
4. Add Brocolli and saute till stems are soft. Add 1/2 cup water saved from boiling chickpeas.
5. Add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes. Garnish with coriander/ mint leaves.
6. Serve with rice , roti or toasted bread - calculate macros separately for this.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!