Chickpea and Spinach Curry
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 322 kcal
Ingredients for Chickpea and Spinach Curry
- › Chickpeas - 80g ( soaked overnight)
- › Onion -30g
- › Tomato puréed -80g
- › Chopped spinach -100g
- › Finely chopped ginger and green chilli - 1 tsp or as per taste
- › Whole Spices - 1 black cardamom Green cardamom-1 Cloves -2 Cinnamon stick - 1 cm Black pepper kernels - 2
- › Powdered spices - Turmeric , coriander and cumin powder - 1 tsp each
- › Salt as per taste
1. Boil chickpeas with whole spices
2. In a pan heat oil and add onion, ginger and chilli to it. Cook it for 60-90 sec and then add spinach to it.
3. After 1-2, add all the powdered spices and cook them for around 50-60 sec
4. Add puréed tomato to it and let it cook for 3-4 min.
5. Add boiled chickpeas and mash them a little.
6. Cook everything together for 3-4 min and serve hot with rice or chapatis
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!