| 1 minute to read
Chicken with Red kidney beans
- Boneless, skinless Chicken thighs - 50 g
- rice - 25 g
- Red kidney beans - 20 g
- Cherry Tomatoes - 100 g
- Onion - 100 g
- Red pepper - 50 g
- Garlic - 10 g
- Red chilli Powder - 5 g
1. Heat a Large frying pan with medium flame & lightly spray with oil. Add the onion ,garlic , red pepper & chicken.Cook for 3 min Stirring continuously.
2. Preheat the grill to hot setting.
3. Add Chilli powder, rice, beans, tomatoes & stock to the pan.Season to taste with salt nd black pepper. Bring to boil, then reduce the heat & simmer for 15 min.
4. Place the pan under the grill & cook until golden.Garnish with coriander & serve with lime wedges.