Chicken with Mustard Greens
• By Shashwata Borah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 491 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken with Mustard Greens
- › Chicken, 340 gm
- › Mustard Green, 100 gm
- › Butter, 5 gm
1. Add 5 gm butter to a non sticky pan, then add the chicken pieces. Fry it well and keep aside.
2. Fry a little amount of mustard green.
3. For the next part, Grind raw chicken and mustard green, marinate with black pepper, turmeric and any as your choice.
4. Fry the mixture well in a non sticky pan.
5. Ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!