Chicken wheat pasta with veg overload
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 504 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken wheat pasta with veg overload
- › 5gm oil
- › 30gm onion
- › 50g tomato
- › 100g bell peppers
- › 45gm penne wheat pasta
- › 100g beetroot
- › 50gm natural greek yogurt
- › 100g chicken bonless
- › 50g carrot
- › 1 tsp garlic powder
- › Dried herbs- oregano, thyme and parsley 1 tbsp
1. Chop all vegetables. Boil pasta till properly cooked
2. In a bowl, put chicken and add salt, lime juice and black pepper powder and marinate for 10mins
3. Now boil carrots n beetroot for just 5mins. In a pan, add oil, chicken and then shallow fry all vegetables.
4. Add the pasta. Mix all well Add salt pepper herbs and garlic powder.
5. Add the beaten greek yogurt while serving.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!