Chicken veggie soup
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 237 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken veggie soup
- › Chicken breast - 50gm
- › Corn - 100gm
- › Carrot - 20gm
- › Capsicum- 20gm
- › Spring onion - 5gm
- › Olive oil - 5gm
- › Corn flour- 10gm
- › Dry spices: ginger and garlic powder, salt, black pepper powder.
- › Ginger & garlic -5gm
- › Lime juice - 5ml
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks, marinate it with ginger garlic paste and lime juice and then sear on medium low flame until it’s tender.
2. Shred the chicken using fork, once it’s cool down and keep it aside.
3. In a skillet, add oil, soft corn kernels and all chopped veggies and bring it to boil. Afterward, add the shredded chicken and dry spices and let it simmer for about 5-10 minutes. Serve hot 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!