Chicken vegetable stew
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 310 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken vegetable stew
- › 2 Chicken leg piece
- › 5g butter
- › 50g potatoes
- › 50g carrot
- › 50g green beans
- › 2 garlic cloves
- › 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- › 1cardomom, small piece of cinnamon, 5 black pepper, 1bay leaf
- › Salt to taste
- › 1cup of water
1. Heat a pressure pan, add butter into it. To this add crushed garlic cloves and all dry spices.
2. Now add all vegetables and chicken. Fry them well in medium flame for 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup of water, white pepper powder, salt to taste and close the lid of the cooker.
4. Wait for 3-4 whistles and it's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!