Chicken Vegetable Pasta
• By Ajay Biswal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 348 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Vegetable Pasta
- › 100gm chicken breast
- › 25gm Fusilli
- › 150gm broccoli bell peppers or zucchini
- › few cloves of garlic, black pepper
- › Salt & pepper and some dried oregano, chilli flakes
- › 10gm olive oil
1. Add few cloves of garlic and whole black pepper and salt in a boiling water.
2. Add chicken breast and pasta in that water
3. Once cooked(must be in 15 min approx) take it out from water. Remove garlic cloves and paper from water and blanched your broccoli in that water
4. Shred chicken breast once it’s touchable
5. In a hot pan add some olive oil and crushed garlic. Add bell peppers/ zucchini. Add shredded chicken broccoli and sauté it. Add tablespoon of water if looks too dry ( use same water in which you’ve boiled chicken)
6. Add some salt crushed black pepper chilli flakes and oregano.
7. Sprinkle some spring onion & enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!