Chicken Tomato Curry
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 293 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Tomato Curry
- › Chicken breast - 100gm
- › Tomato- 100gm
- › Onion - 50gm
- › Potato - 50gm
- › Oil - 10gm
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic - 5gm
- › Spices: red chilly powder and salt
1. In a pan, add oil and add chopped ginger and garlic, let it turn golden brown.
2. Meanwhile grind the onion and tomato together in the mixer and add it to the pan along with salt and red chilly powder. Cover the lid and let it cook until it leaves the oil.
3. Now, add chicken chunks and let it cook through. Thereafter, add potato slices and water and let it simmer until the potatoes turn soft. Pair it with either plain rice or khichdi😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!