| 1 minute to read
chicken tikka salad
- 150 Boneless chicken 1tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 10ml Mustard oil
- 1/2 Red chilli powder
- 50gm curd
- 2tsp chicken tikka masala
- 1tsp coriander powder
- Handful of chopped lettuce leaves
- 1tsp Myonnaise
- freshly ground peppercorns
- 1/2 of chopped capsicum (red, yellow,green)
- sliced olives
- 1tsp lime juice
1. Take a large bowl add chicken pieces,salt,tikka masala,curd,red chilli powder, coriander , ginger garlic paste and mustard oil mix nicely and marinate it for 3-4hrs or overnight.
Preheat the Airfryer to temp 200c for 5mins.Arrange the chicken pieces in fryer pan at temp 180c for 12 min.check in intervals.
In a large bowl add chopped coriander, lettuce,salt, peppercorns, chopped capsicums,olives , Myonnaise mix well.
Add chicken tikka pieces and lime juice.