Chicken Tikka Boats
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 653 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Boats
- › 200g Chicken breast sliced and marinated with salt, pepper and kashmiri red chilli powder as per taste
- › 18g Mother's Recipe Chicken Tikka masala ( P/C/F - 1.6/9.8/2.5 ; calories - 67.9 )
- › 3 g Butter
- › 2 piece Hot dog brown bread rolls 50g each ( P/C/F - 10/48/4; calories - 268)
- › 50 ml hot water. Mix chicken tikka masala with water and keep it ready before cooking
1. Heat butter in a nonstick pan. Add chicken and cook until chicken turns white
2. Add water and masala mixture to the pan and cook till the water dries up and masala coats the chicken
3. Cut the bread to make pockets. Fill it up with chicken pieces Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!