Chicken Thai Curry
• By Afra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 824 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Thai Curry
- › Curry cut chicken- 300 g
- › Coconut oil- 8 g
- › Thai curry paste-15 g
- › Coconut milk- 200 ml
- › Baby corn- 50 g
1. Heat the oil. Saute Thai ginger, garlic and chillies in the oil.
2. Add coconut milk and heat it till it boils
3. Add the paste and keep stirring till the paste gets dissolved in the milk. Make sure all the lumps disappear
4. Add assorted vegetables ( I added cauliflower and beans). Keep stirring.
5. Add the marinated chicken( chicken was marinated in Salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste)
6. Cook till the chicken becomes tender. Add water if you want increase the gravy content.
7. Before turning off the stove, add some sprigs of basil leaves.
8. Enjoy with fragrant Basil or Jasmine rice!!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!