Chicken Teriyaki Salad
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 290 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Teriyaki Salad
- › 100gm chicken breast small pieces
- › 4egg white boiled and sliced
- › 10gm butter,spices,5gm teriyaki sauce
- › Lemon juice , salad veggies of your choice
1. Add butter to a pan Add minced garlic and chicken pieces to it let it stir fry. Once cooked keep it in a bowl. Now prepare all the veggies salad cuts. Mix chicken + egg slices together add dash of lemon juice,salt to taste and black pepper Add 5gm teriyaki sauce to it. If your macros allow you can add some more sauce. It’s ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!