• By Yogesh Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 363 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Sukka
- › Chicken breast 150 gm Onion 50 gm Tomato 75 gm 100 gm Green veggies (broccoli, red pepper, green pepper, green chilli, spring onions, ginger garlic, coriander) 10 gm ghee or oil
1. Add 20 gm ghee onto Pan, put some khada masala and then ginger garlic mixture. Add all veggies except for tomato, spring onion and coriander (will add towards the end) Once the veggies are sautéed, add chicken breast cut pieces. Add salt and spices after 5 min. Cook in medium heat for 10 to 15 min and then add the remaining veggies (tomato, spring onion and coriander) Leave it for 5 min with lid closed. Ready to serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!