chicken stir fry with broccoli
• By Vishal Ray
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 380 kcal
Ingredients for chicken stir fry with broccoli
- › Ingredients Spicy mayonnaise a Cup mayonnaise 2 tbsp hot sauce 1 tsp garlic powder Chicken stir fry with broccoli 200 gram chicken thighs, thinly sliced 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil 1 tsp ground black pepper 1 tsp garlic powder 10 oz. broccoli, cut into small pieces 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
1. 1 Add the ingredients to a small bowl, and stir to combine. Chicken stir-fry with broccoli Heat the olive oil in a wok or large frying pan, over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir-fry for a few minutes, until the chicken turns golden brown. 2 Add the broccoli and tamari soy sauce. Stir together for a couple of minutes until the broccoli is crisp, yet tender. Spoon into individual bowls, and serve with the spicy mayonnaise on the side.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!