chicken stew (Kerala style)
• By Munmun Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for chicken stew (Kerala style)
- › chicken breast -100gms (cut it into cubes) coconut milk - 100ml coconut oil -5gms onion-50gm beans -40gms carrot -50gms Clove -3nos black pepper -4nos bay leaf -1nos green chilli -2 curry leaves -few salt - to taste black pepper powder - to taste
1. 1. wash and cut chicken breast into small pieces 2. In a pan take 5ml of coconut oil and add all dry spices 3. Add onion, carrot, beans to oil and saute for 5 min, add salt and black pepper powder 4. Add chicken cubes and again saute for 5 min 5. Add half cup water and let veggies and chicken cook,cover it with lid 6. Add coconut milk and give it a boil chicken stew in ready it, tastes best with butter rice or dosa.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!