Chicken Steak with Soy Sauce
0.0 from 0 vote
Posted by : Divyanshu Mishra
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Chicken Steak with Soy Sauce
1. Keep the Chicken breast in a bowl, and give all the pieces a slight cut from all side to make it more juicier in later parts.
2. Marinate it with Minced Garlic(if u want), Olive oil, Black pepper, pinch of red chilli power, salt, and soy sauce. Add green chillies too if you want (I love to add two pieces).
3. Mix them well and keep it covered and store it in a refrigerator for 45mins to 60mins.
4. After the wait time, bring the bowl back on your kitchen slab. And heat your non-stick pan or griller for 2mins and put all the marinated stuff on it.
5. Cook it for 15mins minimum on a medium flame on each side of chicken breast pieces without covering the pan with a lid.
6. Also shallow roast each one with turns keeping it crsipy as per your choice. I always do this.
7. Now your Dish is ready. Serve it with Coriander chutney or cucumber slices. Enjoy the deliciousness!