Chicken steak with mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes 😍
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 387 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken steak with mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes 😍
- › 150gms chicken fillets
- › 50gm potatoes
- › 30gms mushroom
- › 1 cheese slice
- › 12gms butter
- › salt n pepper to taste
1. Peel n cut the potato into medium size pieces. Boil in salt water till they r nice and soft. Discard the water. Mash the strained potatoes with a fork. Add 6 grams of butter while the mashed potatoes r still hot. Mash some more till they r nice n smooth.
2. Rub salt n pepper on both sides of the chicken fillets. Take the remaining 6gms of butter in a non stick pan n cook the chicken fillets on high heat, till they r nice n golden brown. Remove n keep aside. (A little under cooked is also fine, as they will cook again with the mushroom sauce. )
3. In the same pan containing the remaining butter n chicken juices, add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and celery. Cover and cook till tender. Add 1/4 cup of water and a cheese slice, cover and cook till the cheese melts. Mix well and add the chicken fillets to the sauce. Cover n cook for about 2 minutes or till the sauce thickens.
4. Serve hot n njoy this delicious gourmet chicken.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!