| 1 minute to read
Chicken starter using Airfryer
- Chicken breast(cut pieces)-300gms
- Curd- 1Tbspn
- Ghee/butter-15 gms
- Chicken masala or tikka masala
- Kashmiri mirchi power
- Chaat masala
1. Take a bowl add chicken pieces,curd,squeeze half lemon & spice(as per your taste),5gms melted butter and mix them thoroughly and put them aside for 10-15mins.
2. In meanwhile pre heate the airfryer for 10 mins
3. Now put chicken on skewers and place them in pre heated airfryer and make sure there is gap between each skewer (to avoid uneven cooking) after 5-6 mins open and turn them upside down and rub a bit butter on tikkas with a brush and put them in for another 8 mins.
4. After you take them out sprinkle some chat masala and squeeze lemon on them for best taste.