Chicken Sokha rice with salad.
• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 625 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Sokha rice with salad.
- › Chicken 200gms
- › Olive pomace oil 20gms
- › 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1/4 tsp black pepper
- › 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- › 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- › 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- › 1/8 tsp jeera powder
- › 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- › Pinch of asafoetida
- › 50 gms of rice
- › Salt to taste
- › 1 Tomato
- › 1 cucumber
- › 100 gms lettuce
1. Heat oil in a pan add ginger garlic paste cook till the raw smell is gone. Then add the chicken and fry it for sometime. Add the dry spices and fry it again for sometime till the oil separates. Add 2 cups water and cook the chicken till 90% done, then add the rice & water accordingly and cook till the rice is cooked. In between cut the tomatoes, cucumber & lettuce mix in the lemon & salt as per taste. Salad & rice is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!