• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 426 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Shawarma/wrap
- › Chicken - 150 gm
- › Pita bread - 1
- › Veggies -150
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Chilli powder
- › Turmeric
- › Lemon juice
- › Humus-30/40 gm
- › Pepper Powder
1. Chop Beet root and Cucumber and keep it in vinegar salt for an hour.
2. Marinade chicken in ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper powder,chilly powder and turmeric powder a little curds and lemon juice.
3. After marinating for sometime fry in oil.
4. Take pita bread and spread humus (refer previous recipe for garlic humus).
5. Chop other veggies...I've used cabbage and capsicum.
6. Assemble on the plate and serve! Bon appetit!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!