• By Sachin Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 837 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Saagwala
- › Saagwala Chicken 😍 Ingredients: Chicken breast-500 gms Spinach- 500 gms Oil- 15 gms Chopped Onion-150 gms Chopped Tomatoes- 200 gms Lemon Finely chopped corriander leaves Ginger garlic paste- 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder Red chilli powder Corriander powder Chicken masala
1. Steps: First prepare spinach paste by boiling the spinach and grinding it. 1. Heat oil in a pan, fry onions till they become golden brown. 2. Add tomatoes, fry them too for 5 minutes on medium flame. 3. Now add the chicken, mix it well and cover the lead and let it cook for 10 minutes. 4. Now add red chilli powder, mix it well, then add salt and turmeric powder, mix them well. After 2 minutes add ginger garlic paste, mix it well. 5. Keep frying the chicken so that it doesn't stick to the pan. 6. Now add the spinach paste, mix it well and fry it for 10-15 mins, adjust flame as per the condition of chicken. 7. Now add some water, mix it well, cover the lead. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes. 8. Turn off the burner, add chicken masala, finely chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice. Cover the lead. 9. Mix it and serve 🔥 Vegetarians can use PANEER/SOYA CHUNKS in place of chicken.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!