Chicken Saagwala & Jeera Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 662 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Saagwala & Jeera Rice
- › Chicken Thigh Boneless 200 gm
- › Rice 60 gm
- › Palak,Sarso,Methi,Chaulai- Leafy greens
- › Tomato 1 medium
- › Green chilli 2
- › Ghee 15 gm (for rice and chicken both)
1. For Green Paste Boil water and blanch washed leafy greens & 1 tomato and keep it on a low flame for 5 mins. Let is rest after switching off the stove. Make a paste using a blender.
2. Add ghee to a pan and chopped onions Saute the same and add chopped garlic.
3. Add chicken,spices and saute for 5-7 mins
4. Add the paste of greens and let it boil at high flame.
5. Maintain the thickness of the gravy
6. Serve with Jeera Rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!