• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 856 kcal
Ingredients for chicken roast
- › one 3 1/2 pound chicken salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450° F. If using a cast iron pan, place pan in the cold oven and preheat the pan along with the oven. Bring chicken to room temperature and pat dry inside and out. Season inside and out with salt & pepper. Do not truss. Place on preheated cast iron pan or on a broiler pan, a disposable foil broiling pan placed on a baking sheet for stability, or on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast for about 45 minutes (around 12 minutes per pound) or until the internal temperature of the thigh measures 165°F. Pour juices out of the cavity and remove chicken to a warm plate. Cover with a foil tent (to keep it warm) and let the chicken rest at least 15 minutes. To serve, I remove the skin and pull the tender meat apart into pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!