Chicken Rice balls
• By PRIYANKA Devarkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 460 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Rice balls
- › Boneless chicken Kheema 200 gm Rice 50 gm Cheese slice 1 Salt green chilly+ Garlic Ginger paste black pepper powder lemon
1. 1. Soak rice for 30 mins. Rinse water after 30 mins. 2. Take Chicken Kheema add green chilly + ginger garlic paste + Salt+ black pepper powder + lemon juice. 3. make a lemon size balls and add keep cheese in the centre of the ball. 4. take Chicken ball and rolled in to soaked rice. 5. steam for 20-25 mins. 6. serve hot with pudina chutney. thank you
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!