| 1 minute to read
- 80 gms Rice
- 120 gms Chicken (cleant & cubed)
- 3 cubes of Onion Tomato paste ( Frozen onion- tomato- greenchilly- ginger garlic )
- 8 gms Ghee/ oil
- Cumin seeds, 3 cloves, 1 cardamom, 1/2 inch cinnamon stick, 1 Bay leaf
- 30 gms Fresh Mint Corriander
- Red Chilly powder, Turmeric, Corriander powder, Garam Masala
Place a pressure pot on medium flame. Add in ghee/ oil crackle the cumin seeds along with whole spices.
Now add in prepped chicken, onion tomato cubes, dry spices, salt and saute till it leaves water and drains off. Now add in additional water till the chicken gets covered. Cook without closing the pot till all the water drains off.
Now add in Rice and mint corriander saute for 2-3 mins till all gets mixed.
Add approx 220 ml of water or my cup measure 1 1/2 measure of rice added. Adjust salt & spice at this stage.
Close and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
Let the pressure settle then serve with salad and other sides.