Chicken Pot Roast
• By Greville Nathan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
35:0 Minutes 177 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Pot Roast
- › 85 gms Chicken breast, fresh lemon, sliced spring onions, olive oil, rock salt, worchester sauce, corn, 1 whole garlic bulb,1.5 tomatoes, coriander to garnish
- › Pepper
1. Dry the chicken, use a thick aluminium pot (to avoid burning and also allow for gradual cooking) soak it in the pressed lemon juice along with all the aforementioned ingredients. After 10 mins of marination, cover the pot and leave it on a medium flame for approx 22 mins or till tender. Garnish with coriander, remaining speing oinions and fresh grounded pepper
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!