• By Maliha Jasdanwala Dosani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 433 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken pockets
- › 150 gm Chicken breast Ginger garlic paste Red chilli powder Everest Tandoori masala Green chillies finely chopped Coriander leaves finely chopped Salt 60gms Wheat flour 4ml oil Water for kneading dough
1. •Knead a smooth dough out of wheat flour . Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. •Meanwhile cut chicken into really small cubes or alternatly use chicken mince Add ginger garlic paste ,green chillies, tandoori masala and red chilli powder and boil it with very little water .(I pressure cooked it for 2 whistles) If there is water after boiling ,let it be on the flame untill the water dries up and then add chopped coriander (if you have spring onion greens that would taste lovely too) Let the chicken cool a bit
3. •Now Divide the dough into equal sized balls(I made 4). Roll them as you roll chapatis but really thin.Now cut the chapati in half .So we now have 8 pieces Fold one piece in half to get a triangle and pinch one side shut to make a pocket
4. • Now place a spoon full of the mince stuffing in one pocket and pinch and close the open end .Ensure there are no open ends
5. •.Make the remaining chapati pieces into pockets in the similar fashion Heat a nonstick pan , brush each pocket with oil and fry till its cooked .Press the pockets on the pan a little using a spatula so that it gets cooked evenly
6. •Serve them hot with mint chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!