Chicken Pasta Salad
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 250 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Pasta Salad
- › 50 g Pasta
- › 100 g frozen chicken
- › 5 g oil
- › Onion powder
- › Garlic powder
- › Black pepper
- › Tomato salsa
- › Apple cider vinegar
- › Chilli flakes
- › Italian seasoning
- › Green chutney(home made) optional
- › Salt
- › Green veggies
1. Boil pasta and keep it aside.
2. In a heated pan , add oil. Now add green veggies, add salt and cook it well.
3. Now add boiled pasta, chicken and add green Chutney. Mix it well and cover the lid for 2 mins.
4. Add Chilli powder, garlic powder, tomato salsa , vinegar , chilli flakes , salt. Mix it well.
5. Cook it with 2-3 mins or until it’s done.
6. Serve the way you like. 😀
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!