• By akakaa
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 346 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Parmesan
- › packages low-fat baked breaded chicken-breast tenderloins or cutlets 680.4 g
- › Freshly ground black pepper 4.0 servings
- › jarred marinara sauce 354.9 ml
- › dried oregano 1.0 tsp
- › freshly grated Parmesan 4.0 Tbsps
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Place the chicken in a shallow roasting pan or a 9-by-13-inch cake pan. Sprinkle with the oregano, then pour on the sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the sauce is hot and the cheese is melted. Season with pepper to taste.
3. Serve with mixed greens dressed with a vinaigrette.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!