| 1 minute to read
- Chicken breast 100 grams
- Chopped capsicum 100 grams
- Mushrooms 40 grams sliced
- Canned tomato purée 150 grams
- Sour cream 20 grams ( can be replaced by Greek yogurt or curd too)
- APF ( all purpose flour) 10 grams
- Paprika powder , ginger garlic grated 10 grams
- Olive oil (10 ml)
Heat a pan and add 5 ml oil to it . Marinade chicken with lime , pepper and salt and cook each side for 3-4 minutes.
Now take out the chicken breast and sauté sliced mushrooms in same pan for a minute on high flame .
Take out mushrooms from the pan and add the remaining 5 ml oil to pan.
Add fine chopped capsicum, then add grated ginger garlic and roast for a minute.
Now add salt , red paprika and again sauté for 10 seconds . Add tomato purée and give it a good boil for about 1 minute .
Add 2 cups of water and let it boil, simmer the flame and add a paste of APF and sour cream with no lumps . Once the gravy thickens , add chicken breast and cook for 10 minutes on slow flame.
Garnish with mushrooms and serve hot with bread or risotto