Chicken Omelet Recipe
• By Adil Haque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15 Minutes 459 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Omelet Recipe
- › 4 Egg
- › 50gm shredded cooked chickens
- › 30gm of shredded cheese
- › spinach
- › Oil 10ml
- › Salt and Pepper
1. Whisk the eggs until the yolks and whites are completely combined. Add salt and pepper. You can add more to taste later if needed.
2. Heat the teaspoon of oil in a non-stick skillet on high. Swirl the oil around so that it completely coats the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet and turn the heat down to low. Swirl the eggs to completely coat the bottom of the pan.
4. Using a rubber spatula pull the egg from the outside edge into the center, exposing parts of the pan so the egg can cook completely. Then leave the omelette alone for another minute or two. Remember to cook it on low heat so that it does not brown too much.
5. Warm the chicken slightly in the microwave or on the stovetop before adding it to the omelet—it won't get hot enough to completely heat up all of the chicken.
6. Add the shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and chopped spinach to half of the omelet. Cook for 30 seconds.
7. Fold the other half of the omelet over the top of the filling. Cook for another 30 seconds to a minute, or until the cheese has melted.
8. Bon appetite
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!