Chicken n Veggies in Sriracha Sauce,Egg & Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 559 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken n Veggies in Sriracha Sauce,Egg & Rice
- › Rice 50 gm
- › Chicken 200 gm
- › Egg 1 whole
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Capsicum 2 medium
- › Onion 1 medium
- › Sriracha Sauce 20 gm
- › Corn starch 1 tea spoon
1. Add ghee/oil to a pan and saute boneless cubes of chicken and keep it aside.
2. Add onion and capsicum and cook at high flame for 3-4 minutes
3. Add salt Sriracha Sauce,vinegar,soy sauce
4. Take 1 tea spoon of corn starch and mix well in water and add to the pan and stir.
5. Add chicken and garnish with Corainder.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!