Chicken Momos- Whole Wheat
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Momos- Whole Wheat
- › Chicken Keema- 150 gm Whole Wheat Flour - 60 gm Onion- small Corainer Garlic chopped Green Chilli- 1
1. Prepare the filling by mixing Chicken Keema, chopped onion,corainder,green chilli and garlic.
2. Knead the whole wheat flour/Atta, Cover the dough and keep it aside for 15 mins.
3. Knead the dough again for a minute and divide into equal size balls.
4. Place the ball on a rolling board and roll it into a thin sheet.(Alternatively you can also use a small steel bowl to cut a perfect round sheet)
5. Fill in the mixture by placing the same in the centre of the round sheet
6. Add the same to a steamer and cook for 20 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!