• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Meal
- › 100 g Chicken Breast Chunks
- › 50 gm Tomatoes
- › 20 gm Ginger Garlic Paste
- › 50 gm Kale
- › 50 gm Non fat greek yoghurt
- › 60 gm Potatoes
- › Red Chilly Powder
- › Corriander Powder
- › Pepper powder
- › Chat Masala
- › Salt
- › Low cal cooking spray
1. For chicken tikka blend together tomatoes, chilly powder, corriander powder, pepper, salt, ginger garlic. Marinate the chicken chunks with this paste and bake at 220 for 35 mins.
2. For wedges chop the potatoes with skin on coat with some salt pepper and low cal cooking spray at bake at 220 for 10 mins.
3. For kale salad mix together chopped kale sauted for 6-7 mins in low cal spray with yoghurt, chat masala, salt.
4. Plate together enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!