• By kavita arote
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 327 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Khichadi
- › chicken 100gm
- › rice 30gm
- › ghee 4gm
- › onion 50gm
- › tomato 50gm
- › chicken masala as per taste
- › salt as per taste
- › garlic and ginger paste
- › coriander powder
- › mint leaves
- › coriander leaves
- › jeera
- › whole spices
- › green chillies
- › turmeric
1. Marinate chicken with turmeric,coriander powder,garlic-ginger paste,salt and masala.
2. Add ghee in pressure cooker heat it, add whole spices,jeera,green chillies, chopped onion and tomato.
3. Add the marinated chicken and rice in pressure cooker add little bit coriander leaves and mint leaves.add sufficient water closed the lid of pressure cooker take 3 whistle.
4. You are ready to serve it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!