Chicken light soup with potato
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 226 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken light soup with potato
- › 1. Chicken 100 gm
- › 2. Potato 100 gm
- › 3. Onion , tomato 1 each chopped
- › 4. Lemon juice
- › 5. Salt and pepper to marinate the chicken
- › 6. Ginger garlic paste
- › 7. Chopped coriander leaves
1. 1. Add 5 gm oil in a preheated pan and fry onion. 2. Add the chopped potato and ginger garlic paste and stir well. 3. Add the chicken pieces which were marinated in pepper and salt. 4. Let it cook well in medium to high flame. 5. Add the chopped tomato and give a good stir and let it cook. 6. Add some water or coconut milk(optional). 7. Once the dish is cooked garnish with coriander and lemon juice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!