• By Dheeraj Suresh Mansukhani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:0 Minutes 735 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Lasagna
- › Chicken 250gm, 3x Lasagna Sheets, Zucchini + tomatoes + onion 225g + 5gm oil/ghee + 38gm Cheese (2eggs equivalent)
1. 1. Cut chicken into small cubes and marinate as per required flavor. 2. Fry the chicken for 5-7 min in a pan with 5 gm oil 3. Use the same pan to sauté the vegetables, add garlic cloves, green chilies to taste and salt , red chili, turmeric etc. 4. Cool the mixture and make it paste/ like sauce . 5. Gentle boil your lasagna sheets as per the package instructions 6. Take a backing tray and start assembling 7. Layer1: keep the sheet 1 as base, apply the prepared sauce, add layer of chicken and put cheese above. Keep the sheet 2 and use the same process. Place the final sheet 3 and put the sauce and cover the entire 3 layers with any left over sauce. 8. If you have more cheese leftover add it over on top 9. Cover the tray with foil and keep it into the oven for atleast 20 minutes 10. After 20 mins open the foil and bake it for another 5 mins to develop crisp cheese layer 11. Remove the tray carefully and let the Lasagna settle and cool. 12. Cut the slice and serve #FITTRMasterchef2
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!