• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 640 kcal
Ingredients for chicken lasagen
- › Olive oil, for coating baking dish 9 to 12 lasagna noodles 1 cup ricotta cheese 1 egg 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Zest of 1 fresh lemon 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, or to taste Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste 24 ounces tomato sauce 2 cups cooked chicken 16 ounces (1 pound) grated mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken and brown. Set aside in a bowl. Add the onion and garlic to the pan; cook for 5 mins, or until softened. Stir in the oregano, chilli, tomato purée and tomatoes, then return the chicken with any juices; season. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 mins. For the sauce, melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the flour; cook for 1 min. Gradually add the milk. Bring to the boil, then simmer, stirring, for 5 mins. Remove from the heat. Stir in 60g cheese and the mustard; season. Spoon half the chicken mixture into a small baking dish. Top with 2 lasagne sheets, then the remaining chicken. Top with the last 2 lasagne sheets. Pour over the sauce and scatter over the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 mins, or until golden.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!