Chicken kheema with Spinach.
Posted by : Pooja Kohli
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 40:00
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Chicken kheema with Spinach.
1) Wash Mince chicken finely from grinder.
2) Chop onions,spinach & green chillies and keep it aside.
3) Take a kadia ,add olive oil and let it heat for 2 to3 minutes.
4) Add Ginger & Garlic paste and sauté it for some time and add green chillies.
5)Add minced chicken and little salt ,cover it and cook it till become little white in color .
6)Once chicken is half cooked ,add all Indian spices to it and sauté and mix it well by adjusting salt as per your taste.
7)Add chopped spinach to it and adjust by adding little water .Cook it till chicken get nicely cooked to eat .
8) Chicken kheema with palak is ready to eat .