CHICKEN KHEEMA OR MINCED CHICKEN RECIPE
• By Ritesh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0030 Minutes 552 kcal
Ingredients for CHICKEN KHEEMA OR MINCED CHICKEN RECIPE
- › minced chicken 300 gms whole spices spice powder tomato sauce 20 gm onions 2 nos tomato puree of 2 tomatoes ginger garlic paste 10 gm butter 20 gm coriander and kasturi methi to garnish
1. 1. Take a pan and start heating it on medium flame. 2. Add butter to it and let it get warm enough. 3. Add whole spices to it and fry them for 2 mins. 4. Add onion and let it turn slight yellow. 5. Add ginger garlic paste and mix it well. 6. Add salt,spices into it and mix it well. 7. Add minced chicken and mix it well, add some water and let it cook for 20 mins. 8. Garnish it with kasturi methi and coriander. 9. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!