Chicken keema mutter
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 503 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken keema mutter
- › 250 gms chicken
- › 50gms green peas
- › 20gms onion
- › 5 gms ghee
- › Dry spices- turmeric powder, coriander & cumin powder, dry mango powder, chilli powder, garam masala/ chicken masala
- › Whole spices- cinnamon, cloves, black whole pepper, bay leaves
1. Heat Ghee in a wok
2. Put cinnamon, bay leaves (optional), black whole pepper and cloves
3. Next goes the onion.
4. After a couple of minutes of tossing, put the chicken keema and green peas. Saute and keep it covered for a few minutes.
5. Open the lid, add salt and all the dry spices. Dont overcook it. Garnish with lime juice! Quick, simple, healthy and tasty!!! Do try it out.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!