Chicken keema and pao🤤
• By Kuljeet Kahlon
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 452 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken keema and pao🤤
- › Chicken - 120g
- › Onion - 50g
- › Tomatoes - 60g
- › Ghee - 10g
- › Pao - 70g
- › Chicken masala
- › Coriander
- › Condiments - Salt,Tumeric, Chilli powder and Chicken masala.
1. 1. Chop onions and tomatoes minutely. 2. Take the chicken breast and put it in the grinder for 10-12secs to mince it. 3. Now add ghee to the pan throw some cumin seeds and the onion, fry until light brown and soft. 4.Now add a pinch of tumeric and red chilli powder. 5. Add your tomatoes and salt to taste, cook until soft and smushy. 6. This is time to add your minced chicken and mix it well. 7. Add some water and 1tbsp chicken masala powder, cover and cook for 5-7mins. 8. Garnish with coriander and your quick chicken keema is ready to eat. Enjoy it with pao or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!